Silex’s Customer Product Integration: Taking MEMS to Market, Faster™
To help the world’s most innovative companies take their MEMS to market faster, Silex has devised its Customer Product Introduction (CPI) Process that provides a predictable, reliable and data driven path to high yielding volume production.
Silex’s CPI Process consists of several phases and decision gates which assist in project tracking and assuring the alignment of customer goals and expectations with Silex processes:
- Prospect – Matching of customer needs and Silex capabilities
- Prospect Phase – Customer signoff and program kickoff
- Development – Verification of customer product in Silex production environment
- Concept Phase – Concept phase signoff and release of program to prototyping phase
- Prototyping Phase – Completion of prototyping phase and process freeze
- Production – Delivery of product to customer
- Pilot Production Phase – Completion of pilot production phase and release to high volume ramp
- Production Phase – Ongoing volume production support and yield improvement by Silex
The CPI Process encompasses all activities from early customer engagement through to volume production and on-time deliveries by our Manufacturing organization.