Henrik Hellqvist to speak at MEMS & BioMEMS 2005
Henrik Hellqvist, MD, Business Development Manager, Life Science, will hold a presentation at the MEMS & BioMEMS 2005 – 7th International Conference. The venue will take place November 8 – 9, 2005 at the Crowne Plaza, Union Square in San Francisco, CA.
The 7th meeting in our MEMS Series including BioMEMS and COTS MEMS is aimed at an in-depth idea exchange between the established MEMS industry and commercialization infrastructure looking for its expansion to new segments of the MEMS marketplace. Presenters from around the globe will provide the latest data on cutting-edge technologies with an array of novel market-ready biological, medical, diagnostic, optical and other MEMS-based devices, and micro- and nanosystems seeking to find their path to commercialization.
- Infrastructure Development for Design, Manufacturing
- System Integration Challenges / System-on-a-Chip
- Sensing, Detection, & Identification with MEMS, BioMEMS, Micro/Nano Systems
- Bioengineered and Bioinspired Micro & NanoSystems
- Biochips, Biosensors, Micro & Nanofluidics
- Microdevices for Biomedical Engineering
- Universal Standards for MEMS across Diverse Applications
Please visit http://www.knowledgefoundation.com/ for additional information.